Unveiling TAG Sports - A New Era of Active Living for Our Children!
Commencing in select Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) services across Atlantis in Term 1, 2024, TAG Sports is set to revive the way our children engage with physical activity. This initiative is more than just a sports program; it is a commitment to fostering a positive relationship with movement, building skills, confidence, and resilience in our young ones to encourage a lifelong love for staying active.
What to Expect from TAG Sports:
1. Physical Literacy Framework: Developed with inspiration from SportAUS and the Physical Literacy Framework, TAG Sports uses play to instil fundamental skills during a child's formative years. These skills, including problem-solving, communication, and emotional regulation are crucial for both academic success and their ongoing holistic development.
2. Available Exclusively to The Atlantis Group: TAG Sports is proudly crafted exclusively by The Atlantis Group by our inhouse Lead Sports Coordinator and will be facilitated onsite by our own team of TAG Sport Coaches.
3. Diverse Sports Programs: TAG Sports covers a spectrum of sports including AFL, Athletics, Basketball, Fun Fitness, Netball, Softball, Tennis, and many more. We believe in providing a variety of options to ensure every child finds their passion.
4. TAG Sports Rollout Plan: Initially launching in select OSHC services from the second week of Term 1, 2024, TAG Sports will run twice a week in our After School Care program, with each sport program spanning a three-week period. This engaging approach aims to develop and master skills in a fun and stimulating manner.
5. All-inclusive fee: We believe in making sports accessible to all our children and our inclusive fee approach is designed to encourage maximum participation and have the chance to experience the joy of sports. Every child enrolled in After School Care on TAG Sport designated days will have the opportunity to participate in the allocated sport without any additional charges.
Pilot Services: TAG Sports will kick off at Butler Primary School – After School Care on every Tuesday and Wednesday, as well as Peter Moyes Anglican Community School – After School Care on every Monday and Friday, starting from the second week of Term 1, 2024 (week commencing the 5th of February 2024).
How to Enrol:
Booking your child in for TAG Sports is as simple as ensuring they are booked into after school care on the designated days. No further steps are needed – every child booked into After School Care on TAG Sport nominated days will have the opportunity to participate in the allocated sport.
Rollout Plan: Following the success of TAG Sports in our pilot OSHC services, we will see TAG sports rollout to all Atlantis and Tall Tree OSHC services. Beyond the OSHC rollout we will adjust our program for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years and embed TAG Sports into our weekly programs across all our Atlantis and Tall Tree Early Learning Services.
Move for Life: TAG Sports is proud to lay the groundwork for a healthy future for our children and promote a lifetime of vitality.
Get in Touch: For more information or to book your child into TAG Sports, please reach out to your Service Manager.
Don't forget to follow TAG Sports on social media to stay up to date with the latest news and developments! Follow us here:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/profi...
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/tags...
We are beyond excited to embark on this journey of active living with TAG Sports and look forward to witnessing the incredible growth and development of our children through this initiative.