We are very excited to announce that commencing middle of July, 2018 Atlantis After School will be offering on site Before School, After School and Vacation Care at St Andrew’s Grammar!
The Atlantis Group specialises in providing the highest possible quality of Childcare, OSHC, Vacation Care and Children’s entertainment. Our business brings with it exceptional Early Childhood Education and Care Professionals, 22-years of experience in the Childcare and OSHC industry and an innate understanding of what children need in order to be able to grow and develop physically, emotionally and socially.
Some of the programs Atlantis Families and children will receive as part of this service include:
- Homework Club: to ensure Children complete their homework whilst with us, so you have more quality time to spend together when you get home
- Professional Sports Coaching: through incursion programs that we bring in to work with children who are interested
- Drama, Dance and Yoga: to encourage freedom of expression for any children who are interested
- A variety of incursions: through professional providers to keep the children active, involved and entertained whilst still learning
- Excursions: to places of interest and entertainment
- Community participation and programs: such as visiting libraries, Aged Care facilities or National Parks
- Nutritious food served at all times: as well as food education to encourage children to make healthy choices when outside of our care
- Discounted Atlantis Indoor Play Centre membership
- Complimentary or discounted Children’s themed birthday party: at our Indoor Play Centre
- Free Parent Education Seminars on key topics of interest
We have always strived to provide the highest quality programs and experiences for the children in our care and we look forward to continuing this with the St Andrew’s Grammar community.
The service will only be licensed for 17 children and enrolments will be taken on a first in first served basis, we apologies for the inconvenience if there are no spots available.
To enrol please download the below Expression of Interest form and email the completed copy to email@example.com or for more information on our service, please contact Emma-Jane on (08) 9407 9911 or via her email above.
We look forward to meeting your family soon!
4 Hellenic Drive
Dianella WA 6059
View Location on Map4 Hellenic Drive
Dianella WA 6059 | 0478 568 287 | Email Us